This website ("Website") has been operated by Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX Co, Ltd. and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Company") or its agent. Your access and use this Website will be deemed as acceptance by you of the following terms and conditions. Please note that part of services provided on this Website may have their own terms and conditions. If you use such service, you will be required to agree to an additional terms and conditions for such service.
- 1. Copyright
- 2. Trademarks, etc.
- 3. Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
- 4. Prohibited Acts
- 5. Linking to the Website
- 6. Submission of Suggestions or Ideas
- 7. Personal information protection policy
- 8. About cookie
- 9. Operation environment
Copyright in the Website and all material on it, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, software, music, audio video clips, and any other copyrighted material (collectively, "Content") belongs to the Company, the original author, or other entities (collectively, "Author").
Duplication, public transmission, distribution, modification, deletion, or reproduction of Content (collectively, "Use") without the authorization of the Author is prohibited under Japanese copyright law, international conventions and other copyright laws, except for printing or storage for personal Use, or other specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making Use of the Content. Please note that the Company may refuse to grant permission to Use the Content at its sole discretion.
If you use the Content with the permission of the Company, you are requested to display the copyright notice specified by the Company, unless otherwise provided herein. You may not modify or remove of the copyright notice without prior permission by the Company.
2. Trademarks, etc.
Rights to the trademarks, logos, and product names appearing on the Website (collectively, "Trademarks") belong to the Company or to other right holders. Use of Trademarks without authorization from the Company or the right holder is prohibited under trademark law and other laws, except for specific use permitted under those laws. You are therefore requested to contact the Company to obtain permission before making use of Trademarks.
3. Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability
CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE USE OF THE DOCUMENTS HEREIN OR YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING IN AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
; OR (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE WEBSITE.
The Company reserves the right to change or discontinue any or all elements of the Website, including its structure, terms and conditions, URL, and the Content and information therein without prior notice. The Company reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue operation of the Website without prior notice.
4. Prohibited Acts
You will not do the following acts in using the Website
- - Acts that give, or are likely to give, detreat or damage to the Company or third parties
- - Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s products or services
- - Acts that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- - Acts that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- - Criminal acts or acts that may be led to , or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- - Acts that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes or ordinances
- - Acts that cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings any partnership or cooperative relationship between you and the Company, or cause, or are likely to cause, misunderstandings that the Company recognizes, guarantees, supports or recommends the linked site
- - Acts that hurt the appearance of this Website, such as frame link
- - Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
5. Linking to the Website
When linking to the Website (including listing the URLs of the Website in a printed publication such as a magazine or a pamphlet), you are requested to comply with the following requirements.
Especially, you are requested to comply with the "Prohibited acts" provided in Article 4 above and "Requirements" provided below. In addition, you may freely link to the Website on your website.
The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, complain or claim (including the claim for damages from third party), as a result of your access to the website linking to the Website.
The Company makes no representation and warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the content of the website linking to the Website. In addition, the Company does not intend to imply any special relationship between the Company and the website linking to the Website, nor to imply that the Company endorses or recommends the products or services of those companies or persons.
- 1.The Company may change, stop and delete its information and URL of the Website without prior notice. You are requested to maintain the URL or other information of this Website at your own risk. The company shall not be responsible for any loss, damages, or troubles incurred by the website linking to the Website, the manager or viewers of the Linking Website, or third party as a result of your linking to this Website ,
- 2.When linking to the Website, you are requested to specify the name of the Company as an owner of the linked page.
- 3.Linking to the Website is not permitted in any of the following cases:
- - The website that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- - The website that defame, or are likely to defame, the Company`s officers or employees
- - The website that hurt, or are likely to hurt, the Company`s credit or quality such as being contrary to public order or morality
- - The website that Criminal acts or acts that may be led to , or are likely to be led to criminal acts
- - The website that violate, or are likely to violate, laws, statutes or ordinances
- 4.If it is appeared that your website breaches each provision above, or if the Company requests deletion of the links to the Website, you shall stop using and delete the link of the Website.
6. Submission of Suggestions or Ideas
If you have any suggestions, ideas, questions or comments concerning the Company's products, please contact the Company from the page of each product on the Website.
Please note that the Company is engaged in R&D in a broad range of fields and possesses a variety of ideas and technical information. In order to avoid facing restrictions on the Company's unique R&D activities, and in order to avoid future trouble and misunderstanding related to industrial property rights such as patents, the Company will refrain from receiving your technical proposals other than those described below.
Further, unless any particular agreement exists in place between you and the Company, the Company will not have any obligation to review, report upon, maintain the confidentiality or make payment to the technical proposals received by the Company other than those described below.
Technical proposals that may be reviewed by the Company:
Technical proposals concerning patents, industrial designs, trademarks and any other rights that have been registered as industrial property rights in Japan or foreign countries.
Technical proposals concerning utility model rights with the attachment of the utility model evaluation report issued by the Japan Patent Office which states the evaluation level of "6. A prior art document to show the lack of novelty is not found."
Technical proposals that were requested by the Company.
7. Personal information protection policy
The Company recognizes the importance of personal information and establishes its own personal information protection policy. The Company properly manage and use the personal information entrusted by its customers and visitors to the Website based on such personal information protection policy.
8. About cookie
A cookie is a small data file that the Website writes in your terminal when visiting the Website, and allows the Company to identify the user who visited the Website. The Website will not obtain any information that enables to identify individuals by cookie, unless the Company has prior consent of the customer. And the Company do not use information stored in cookies for any purposes other than statistical understanding of browsing situation, optimal site display, analysis, and delivery of advertisements to customers.
About using cookie in advertisement delivery
Based on the contract with third parties to whom the Company outsources advertisement delivery, the Company may disclose all or part of the information collected by cookies etc (excluding the information which enables to identify individuals) to the third parties. In this case, the third party may use your browsing history page information etc. and display the Company's advertisements tailored to your preference not only on the Website but also on the website registered to the advertisement network.
If you wish to stop such advertisement delivery, you can change the browser setting on the website of the advertisement delivery company.
About using Google Analytics
About Google Analytics Advertising Features
This Website enables "Google Analytics Advertising Features" and uses the following functions to use third party cookies such as DoubleClick cookie for advertisement and site improvement.
Report on Google Analytics user delivery and interest category
Therefore it is possible to analyze the tendency of your age, gender, interest concerning the product by using cookie of Google Analytics on this website.
If you wish to stop using "Google Analytics Advertising Features", you can disable tracking by changing the setting. You can easily disable the Google Analytics opt-out add-on when it is installed in the browser.
9. Operation environment
The Company recommends the latest version of Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari in using the Website.
It may become unintended display depending on the settings of the terminal used by customers, some browsers, or applications.
10. Export Control
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from the Website or products purchased from the Website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
11. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Any claims or disputes between you and the Company arising out of or in connection with the Website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nagoya District Court of Japan.